Monday, December 20, 2010

My Funny Bunnies Polymer Clay & Wire

I fully intended to decorate more ornaments but I got sidetracked with my Funny Bunnies.... they are more fun and don't give me fits .... I'll try ornaments again later.... maybe.

For the bunnies I make the wire frames first and then back them with clay.  Parawire had a new color of wire, Rose Gold, that is the primary color for the first bunny.

Click on the photos for a closer look.

Here he is before I added the clay background.


Once I added the clay I took his picture with some of my clowns, isn't he a cutie?


Here is a close up


I used copper and orange wire for the second Funny Bunny 



and then used clay scraps from the first bunny to swirl the background. I painted him with PearlEx to get the shine.


Next I made a floppy eared bunny. This time I used brown and magenta wire. 


I haven't backed him yet.... I know he looks a little chilly but he will have to remain naked until after I bake my Christmas cookie. I have my dough chilling in the fridge. I hope to get some of them baked this evening. 

See ya later.


No comments:

Post a Comment